All ages and abilities welcome!
Instructed by coaches at the St. Albert Canoe and Kayak Club, this program is completely inclusive- no matter your ability or mobility aid. Using as much or as little adaptive equipment, learn to paddle, steer and control the kayak.
- June 18
- July 9
- July 16
- July 23
- July 30
- Weather make up dates: September 10
Time: Mondays @ 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Location: Kirk Lake (12131 190 St NW, Edmonton)
Cost: This year, PSA is trying the 20K challenge, which is to raise $20,000 in 2018 to help us continue the good work we do. So to help us to do so, instead of taking payment for kayaking over the website, we will ask you to donate to Birdies for Kids for the cost of the program ($65). Birdies for Kids will then match up to 50% of each donation!
- Email email@example.com to reserve a spot in the kayaking program.
- Visit https://shawcharityclassic.com/donatenow/.
- For Anonymity Preference, make sure to click “I agree to share my contact information” so we know who has completed their registration.
- For Participating Charities, choose “Paralympic Sports Association” from the drop down menu (alphabetical order)
- Put in your donation amount (minimum $65 for the cost of the program).
- Fill out all the required information for your billing address and credit card information
- Press DONATE!
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 780-439-8687.