This is a 12 week program. Depending on the level of cycling you are comfortable doing, the skills and drills we will be doing will vary. Beginner Cycling will focus on introductory skills, rules of the road and safety. We will be increasing our ride distance, speed and difficulty over the 12 weeks. Includes Alberta Bicycle Association insurance.
Who: Geared for beginner cyclists
Dates: June 6 - September 5 (excluding August 1 and 8)
Time: Wednesdays @ 10:30am - 12:30pm
Location:Cloverdale Community League (9411 97 Ave NW)
- If you have your own handcycle: $200 (includes ABA insurance)
- If you need to use one of PSA’s handcycles: $250 (includes ABA insurance)
**Due to low registration in the past, we need a minimum of 5 people registered to run the program**
- To reserve a spot, please email email@example.com by Monday, June 4th.
- If we DO NOT get 5 RSVP’s by June 4th, the program will not run.
- If we DO receive 5 RSVP’s by June 4th, Amy will get in contact with the registered participants with payment instructions.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 780-439-8687.