This is a 12 week program. Depending on the level of cycling you are comfortable doing, the skills and drills we will be doing will vary. The Intermediate program will focus on expanding the skills beyond the neighbourhood and entering into the River Valley pathways. We will be increasing our ride distance, speed and difficulty over the 12 weeks.
Who: Geared for more advanced cyclists
Dates: June 6 - September 5 (excluding August 1 and 8)
Time: Wednesdays @ 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: Various Locations
Cost: This year, PSA is trying the 20K challenge, which is to raise $20,000 in 2018 to help us continue the good work we do. So to help us to do so, instead of taking payment for cycling over the website, we will ask you to donate to Birdies for Kids for the cost of the program. Birdies for Kids will then match up to 50% of each donation!
- If you have your own handcycle: $200 (includes ABA insurance)
- If you need to use one of PSA’s handcycles: $250 (includes ABA insurance)
- Email email@example.com to reserve a spot in the cycling program.
- Visit https://shawcharityclassic.com/donatenow/.
- For Anonymity Preference, make sure to click “I agree to share my contact information” so we know who has completed their registration.
- For Participating Charities, choose “Paralympic Sports Association” from the drop down menu (alphabetical order)
- Put in your donation amount (minimum $200 or $250)
- Fill out all the required information for your billing address and credit card information
- Press DONATE!
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 780-439-8687.